James Jensen (@jimason3d) is Co-Founder of The Void & Sensync, two location-based VR phenomenons that merge the physical world with the virtual world through multisensory technical wizardry. Watch the video podcast here.
What we discuss with James:
- What VR reveals about our interconnectedness and the illusion of separation.
- The relationship between VR, memory, and dreaming.
- Behind the scenes of The Void's multi-sensory Ghostbuster's VR experience.
- The opportunity for immersive technology to create transformative experiences outside the headset.
- How Sensync improves mental health through biofeedback, spatial audio, scent, vibroacoustics, proprioception, wind, and temperature.